Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

mlenehan1

Old January 20th, 2021, 06:24 AM
I'm playing a Witch in an upcoming Return of the Runelords campaign and I took the Scion of Legend trait and when I went to pick my skills it seems to have made ALL knowledge skills into class skills instead of just the two that I've chosen. I can't see anywhere in the traits description (see below) where this should have happened and when I deselect the trait the normal Witch knowledge class skill appear.

Scion of Legend
Source Return of the Runelords Players Guide pg. 11
Category Campaign

Your character has a personal link or association with one of Varisia’s established heroes. This hero should be a PC you played in a previous campaign (and could be, but need not be, one of the Sihedron Heroes). Your character could be a younger sibling, younger cousin, or even an apprentice of the hero. If enough time has passed, you might be the hero’s child, or your character could have reincarnated from the soul of a hero that died before your character was born.

Choose two skills for which your associated hero has skill ranks. You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with both of those skills, and those two skills are class skills for you.

Once per adventure as a free action, you can call upon a previously forgotten bit of advice or lore imparted to you by the hero to gain an insight bonus equal to your class level (minimum +10) to a skill check. You may choose to apply this bonus after you roll the skill check, but must do so before the result of the roll is known.
mlenehan1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 20th, 2021, 09:34 PM
This is a feat in an official Paizo product. If you haven't sent a bug report, please do so - that way its tracked and much more likely to be acted apon than a forum post. It should be a pretty easy coding fix.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 21st, 2021, 11:39 AM
Yeah, shoot us a bug report for anything like this so we can have an official log of them and they can get added to be dealt with. Anything posted on the forums here we try to check and give feedback if relevant, but it's not really good for logging bugs.
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote