Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

mlenehan1

Old February 7th, 2015, 06:09 AM
Since when did the Hero Points optional system become hard wired into the Character configuration screen? The default seems to indicate that Hero Points are being used despite the fact that not every GM uses them. Toggling off the Hero Point subsystem automatically entitles the character to a second feat, again despite the optional nature of this system.
It would seem to me to be better served moving the Hero point option back to the Change Hero sub menu with it's own heading giving people the option to use/ignore them as they wish and if they choose not to allow them then giving them the option to take an additional feat if their GM allows.
mlenehan1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2015, 07:59 AM
The behavior you're describing should only happen if you have turned on the "Advanced Player's Guide Hero Points" option in the Configure Hero Settings. That setting is not turned on by default.

I just tested, and I can't see the option to use a feat instead unless I have Hero Points turned on.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote