Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion

Notices

lfseeney

Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Has there been any progress on the ability to share info with each player instead of the Party as a whole yet.

Just checking in a heavy intrigue based game it is really needed.

Also I think authors will find it quite useful as well.

Another question while on it, when the calendars are in will it be possible to note, mark, or otherwise check when an item was learned?

GL with release.

Lee
lfseeney is offline   #1
weogarth

Old November 26th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I don't believe that something will be 1.0 based on previous comments. They did, however, put in the framework for it.
weogarth is offline   #2
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2013, 03:05 PM
As @weogarth indicated, individual player reveal will not be part of V1.0. It's been integrated into the backend, but it's not in the UI yet. It's a high priority item for post-V1.0.
rob is offline   #3
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Oops. Forgot to answer the question about calendars.

Items are already being tracked for when they are revealed. The Reveal History provides a recap of what's been learned when. If you use game session tracking, you can also view exactly what was learned in the last session, two sessions ago, etc.
rob is offline   #4
pyremius

Old November 30th, 2013, 04:58 PM
How do we use Game Session Tracking? When I go to Manage > Realm > Game Session, all I get are completely blank entries.
pyremius is offline   #5
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2013, 05:15 PM
On the Home ribbon, there should be a button labeled "Begin Game Session". Start a new game session whenever you, um, sit down with your group and start a game session. The button will change to let you end the game session. When the game session completes, wrap things up. Now you can track all the reveals that occurred during the game session.
rob is offline   #6
pyremius

Old November 30th, 2013, 06:39 PM
I've used that in a few sessions, and I can filter the list on the current gaming session. When I go to look at the list of Game Sessions, however, every entry appears completely blank - any session notes I wrote down are gone, as are the start and end times, etc.
pyremius is offline   #7
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2013, 06:48 PM
That sounds like a nasty bug. I'll make sure the UI devs are aware of it.
rob is offline   #8
Dr_Automaton

Old December 1st, 2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyremius View Post
I've used that in a few sessions, and I can filter the list on the current gaming session. When I go to look at the list of Game Sessions, however, every entry appears completely blank - any session notes I wrote down are gone, as are the start and end times, etc.
I've had the same error when playing with the game session feature. I wasn't sure whether it was an actual bug or if something just hadn't been implemented yet.
Dr_Automaton is offline   #9
pyremius

Old December 1st, 2013, 01:24 PM
Same here - no error messages, so I hadn't realized it wasn't working properly (as opposed to not working yet). My current backup is 35MB if they would like a copy.
pyremius is offline   #10