Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

diamondb

Old November 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I'm trying to customize the Weapon Focus feat such that Weapon Specialization and the Greater versions of both feats are all rolled into one. Basically having the feat improve as the feat holder advances in level, provided he's a fighter of course.

I'm not a coder, but I can see in the Weapon Spec feat where the 4th level fighter is required, I just don't know how to revise it such that it now is an if/then statement. The Weapon Focus feat works for all classes, just in the case of the fighter it becomes even better.

Naturally this issue will also rear it's head with the 8th and 12th level requirements of the Greater versions of the two feats.

Any help/thoughts?
diamondb is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UnitedWeStand

Old November 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I can't remember the exact set up at the moment but if you have access to the Magus class create a copy of his Spell Combat ability in Class Specials and look at the eval script. It shows something similar to what you're looking for if I'm not mistaken. When I get time I'll see if I can take a closer look at how to do that.
UnitedWeStand is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
UnitedWeStand

Old November 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Post-levels priority 10000
Code:
if (field[xIndex].value >= 2) then
  field[listname].text = "Greater " & field[thingname].text
  perform assign[fInclude.fGrtWepFoc]

endif

if (field[xIndex].value >= 1) then
perform assign[fInclude.fWepFoc] 
endif     

~only perform the calculations for the first copy
doneif (tagis[Helper.FirstCopy] = 0)

~ If we're not shown, just get out now
doneif (tagis[Helper.ShowSpec] = 0)

if (field[xCount].value = 2) then
  field[livename].text = "Greater " & field[thingname].text
 endif
This script is just a quick tester I wrote for the fighter class. At level one he gets Weapon Focus and at level 2 he gets Greater Weapon focus. Change the numbers in
if (field[xIndex].value >= 2) then
if (field[xCount].value = 2) then
if (field[xIndex].value >= 1) then

to whatever levels you want the feats to be supplied and you should be good to go.

Same script should work for Weapon Specialization simply change the fInclude.fWepFocus to whatever the ID of Weapon Specialization is.

Hope that helps

Edit: I think you're actually asking for something a bit different but I'll need a bit of clarification before I try anything else.

Last edited by UnitedWeStand; November 18th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
UnitedWeStand is offline   #3 Reply With Quote