Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 24th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koesherbacon View Post
I’m getting the following error when I try to load your Ravenloft file:

"The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will not attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal and correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing ‘rRvHalfVis’ - Bootstrap thing ‘fcHumRogFR’ does not exist."

If it makes a difference, I’m also using these Third-Party updates (and their version w/ files):
  • Community Bestiary Package (V2.19, 192 files)
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (V2.1, 16 files)
  • Ultimate Psionics Package (V2.3, 15 files)
  • ShadowChemosh’s Adjustments (V2.8, 2 files)

I’m also using the Hero Lab for OS X, version 5.1; and the Pathfinder game system, version 9.0.

Do you have any suggestions for how I could get your Ravenloft updates to work?

Thanks a lot!
The part I've highlighted in red is a link to something in the Forgotten Realms files if I am not mistaken. I included FR in names of things the Realms files. Try downloading the Forgotten Realms files and see if it goes away. I'll add this to my to-do list to fix and try to get it fixed tonight.

Addendum I've looked into this bug and is actually from the Advanced Player's Guide. Sit tight and I will get a new a version of this released tonight that addresses this issue.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; April 24th, 2014 at 11:20 AM.
RavenX is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 25th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Ok, NaNoWriMo is over, for me at least, my word count was validated once again. Now that my writing project is done I can sit down and work on revising and fixing data files again.

I am going to start with Ravenloft's favored class option list.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
koesherbacon

Old April 25th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Addendum I've looked into this bug and is actually from the Advanced Player's Guide. Sit tight and I will get a new a version of this released tonight that addresses this issue.

Okay, awesome. Please let me know when you've got it figured out!

My group is moving into a brand new Ravenloft campaign setting and I'd love to use your resources!

Thanks soooooo much!
koesherbacon is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 26th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koesherbacon View Post
Okay, awesome. Please let me know when you've got it figured out!

My group is moving into a brand new Ravenloft campaign setting and I'd love to use your resources!

Thanks soooooo much!
The issue was figured out, I just have to prep the data for release.

RavenX is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 27th, 2014, 11:53 AM
I have not yet finished the data update for this as of yet. I will try to get it fixed and released sometime tonight, but I make no promises.

I am going to hold off until I know if there is additional content to add into the data files before releasing an update. I still need to check on a few things before I can release it, so just hang in there.

Last edited by RavenX; April 27th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
RavenX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
koesherbacon

Old April 28th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Alrighty, no worries. Do you think you could PM me when it's ready? Thanks a lot!
koesherbacon is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
koesherbacon

Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:20 PM
Have you made any progress? My group is loving Ravenloft and I'd like to tell them it's working for them to alter their characters as well as us for my NPCs and enemies.

Thanks a lot
koesherbacon is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Should have the release ready in a little while.

RavenX is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 8th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Newest Ravenloft release was launched and added WoD files as well. I've heard the link may be skittish, I just want to point out that I have no control over Dropbox's framework, I just put the data online and update the config file. Personally I've had no problems accessing my updates through Hero Lab.

RavenX is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old May 11th, 2014, 05:13 AM
Small issue, but the Regional feat Bloodline of Fire (fBloodFire) isn't supposed to increase Spell DC, just CL. The Eval script does both, so it's an easy fix to just delete one line.

Thanks
Mystic Lemur is offline   #20 Reply With Quote