Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mergon

Old March 31st, 2014, 05:30 PM
A demo version is an absolute necessity if you want to push your sales of Realm Works. I would never have bought Hero Lab if I hadn't been able to try it first. I'd tried many character builder apps before Hero Lab and every one of them had let me down. I was ecstatic once I had had a chance to play around with Hero Lab.

Now I've tried several Virtual Table Top apps and all of them left me wanting. Until I can actually play hands-on with realm Works I know I won't be buying it. How hard it be to put the same disabled Demo features from Hero Lab into a Realm Works Demo? Simply disable save, print, database backup, and Cloud features. That way we can play around with the actual building features. It would also allow us to get a feel for the user interface of the application.

Understand, I love Hero Lab and LWD for producing it, but not having a Demo version is just plain ridiculous from a sales point of view.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!

Last edited by Mergon; March 31st, 2014 at 05:35 PM.
Mergon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote