Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

wynlyndd

Old October 11th, 2019, 01:05 PM
My Animal Companion Simon has a DEX bonus that is one higher than STR. Since his claw is a finesse weapon, his modifier to hit should be one higher than his jaw. The fact that it is Agile seems to be incorporated.

There should be an IF...Then to compare the Str vs Dex for Finesse Weapons.

My character doesn't have any finesse weapons to ensure that this is working right for main characters and I haven't played around with it by adding extra weapons to test it out.
wynlyndd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 12th, 2019, 03:50 PM
If you find something that you believe is a bug, then report it as one. Forum posts may not be seen by LW Dev's.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
wynlyndd

Old October 13th, 2019, 02:26 AM
Oh I did but I just posted here too so a forum member could either confirm or tell me how I misunderstood the rules and how it’s not really a bug. I’m still learning so I could be wrong.
wynlyndd is offline   #3 Reply With Quote