Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TerminusWolf

Old May 24th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Hello all! As the title says, I need a little help writing a eval script thats a bit out of my current league. I made an activated ability for a kineticist that grants the player several different bonuses based on different circumstances. Anyways, here is the text of the ability:

Positive energy surges through your body, filling you with light and life. You gain fast healing 1 and a +2 enhancement bonus on your saves. By accepting 1 point of burn, you can increase the fast healing by 1 and the enhancement bonus to your saves by 2. You may continue to accept burn to increase your fast healing by 1 per point of burn accepted to the max of your Kineticist level. When you accept burn while using a holy wild talent, your fast healing becomes regeneration of the same amount as your fast healing. You can dismiss and restore this effect as an immediate action.

So I guess what Im asking is if its possible for you guys to help me write a script (I would like to learn to do this myself!) that allows the player to track all the information under the "In-Play" tab and have hero lab fill in all the info like the current amount of fast healing based on how much burn the player has taken for the ability and if he has activated a wild talent that caused him/her burn, turn the fast healing into regeneration.
TerminusWolf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Valdacil

Old May 30th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Take a look at Flesh of Stone from Kineticist Earth element. It has an activator as well as one for if burn from using an earth wild talent. That should get you the basic structure of the activators and code to call those. There are also 3 abilities in Class Special in the editor called Fast Healing. You can probably reverse-engineer one of those to apply the appropriate bonus(es) to the hero.
Valdacil is offline   #2 Reply With Quote