Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

thaX

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:41 AM
My apologies, it seems that since the last update these have been intergrated into the main sheet. I just have not printed out a sheet for a bit.

It would be nice to include that information in a window on the main play tab, I don't see the PFS number, Faction membership or the School Training on the main play tab, I had to go to the place where it was inputted to find that info.

Perhaps another field for PFS info? Factions also is something one could be a member of in a regular campaign. To clarify, right now you have fields for Character, Skills, Actions, Combat, Gear, Special Abilities, and Effects.
thaX is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old April 6th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Looks like he wants to see the Character sheet to mirror the book character sheet on lay out.
Lots of people want that, but rob has stated categorically that LW won't be doing that. Hopefully they at least get xml/json output enabled soon so users can make their own custom charsheets from the data.
dacoobob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote