Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron C

Old July 26th, 2010, 03:13 AM
I currently have the "privilege" of being assistant GM because I have both the HL program and a laptop. Not to mention I am more organized than the GM is. And from his current organizational level brings me to my question:

Is there anyway I can print off/copy-paste the "SPECIAL" tab for the GM? That would make my life so much easier than flipping through the portfolio as the characters scramble through their hard-copy sheets as to what a certain feat/skill/power does. Perhaps have the SPECIAL Tab be added to the Dossier print off?

It is hard to keep a game session flowing when I am assisting the GM, trying to play my char, and looking up rules all at the same time.

Thanks for taking the time!

-Happy Gaming from the old guard, grognard!
Aaron C is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Interesting idea - so a printout that listed all your special abilities and their descriptions? I'll put that on our to-do list.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 26th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Welcome Aaron C to the Forum.

Congrats on your first post to the Forum being such a good one that it gets onto the 'To Do List'.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
atlarman

Send a message via MSN to atlarman Send a message via Yahoo to atlarman

Old July 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM
welcome arron-

A very useful idea!
atlarman is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron C

Old July 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Colen - thanks for taking the time and looking into that. I know that you must be pretty swamped with the 0-Hour of GenCon approaching rapidly.

Nigel - Thanks for the warm welcome, and believe me, if it were not for my GM (who is an awesome GM for many systems) that question would have never come to mind.

It is just amazing how much technology changes even something as "basic" as Pen & Paper games. 15 years ago, I would have never thought that I would have no need to weigh down the trunk of my car before gaming without having at least half a dozen hard-bound books, plus my 3-ring binder filled with notes and maps, and hope that was I was not forgetting anything else in order to game for the weekend.

Again, thank you both. And as always: Good gaming!

Yes, yes. I know what THAC0 means, and remember when the lower the AC the harder it was to hit. I remember the most fearsome monster ever was the tarrasque! I am a veteran of the Old Guard of Grognards!
Aaron C is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron C

Old August 28th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Just wondering if any implementation or beta has gone into this idea as of yet.

Yes, yes. I know what THAC0 means, and remember when the lower the AC the harder it was to hit. I remember the most fearsome monster ever was the tarrasque! I am a veteran of the Old Guard of Grognards!
Aaron C is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 08:32 AM
At the moment I've been concentrating on fixing bugs in the data files, sorry. Once I make some progress with that, I'll see if I have time to add in new features like this.
Colen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Aaron C

Old August 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Appreciated Colen. I know with the new 3rd edition material out there, you need to make sure that the program is awesome as the 2nd edition. Thanks for the update!

Aaron C is offline   #8 Reply With Quote