Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Sendric

Old July 1st, 2011, 10:18 AM
BTW, there are a couple of Pathfinder Beastiary 2 monsters (Agathion, Draconal and Undine) that use domain spells. I don't have the package, but maybe there's something there that could be used to help in d20.
Sendric is offline   #131
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old July 14th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Found out the enhancement bonuses are being applied to Speed incorrectly. Currently, the Speed is enhanced by the stated amount despite encumbrance or armors worn. It is enhancing the tSpeedMod value rather than the tSpeed value. As a result, armor or encumbrance takes a character from 30 ft. to 20 ft., then it applies the enhancement bonus making the new speed 50 ft., I'm sure that was not intended.

PHB, page 147:
"Always apply any modifiers to a character’s speed before adjusting the character’s speed based on armor or encumbrance, ... "

SRD:
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/mov...cticalMovement
Kendall-DM is offline   #132
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:23 AM
Shot on the Run has an incorrect pre-req. Text correctly says needs BAB +4, but actually set to be satisfied at +1.

Hey Mathias, don't know if you'll read this here, but after a year since the last meaningful update and 12+ pages of reports, can we expect a bugsplat for this system pretty soon?
Lawful_g is offline   #133
Lawful_g

Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:18 AM
I did take a look over those, but no help, unfortunately.
Lawful_g is offline   #134
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I've noticed a change in the way aNormMod works for attribute values after this last update. Before the update, I discovered that any modifications to Intelligence using aNormMod will not apply to previous levels of the character, but after the update if you add anything to Intelligence using aNormMod it automatically gives the character 4 additional skill points, as if these were gained at 1st level in the class you had at 1st level. These skill points should not be there.

UPDATE: Well, to add to the strangeness, its not any value, its only odd values. Odd values add an extra 4 skill points to the character's 1st level class, but removes them once you bring the aNormMod total back to an even value. This makes a workaround incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to implement.

Last edited by Kendall-DM; August 5th, 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Kendall-DM is offline   #135
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
Hey Mathias, don't know if you'll read this here, but after a year since the last meaningful update and 12+ pages of reports, can we expect a bugsplat for this system pretty soon?
I second this.
Kendall-DM is offline   #136
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 11th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Bump.
Kendall-DM is offline   #137
Gilmax

Old August 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Not sure if I should post this here or in the bugs, so please feel free to move this thread if needed.

I just purchased Hero Lab, and have started to input some of my characters, and came across the fact that the Glove of Storing is not configured as a container. I have created a custom item to work around this for now, but figured I would drop a line here to see if it can get updated in the main sources.

Also, Great product!

Gilmax
Gilmax is offline   #138
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old August 15th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Seems that there is an error in the cost of crossbow bolts.

When I purchase a set of 10 bolts I am charged 1 G.P. (= 1 S.P. each) and this is correct.

However, if I try to sell a single bolt at the 100% rate, it isn't paying me 1 S.P., instead it says they are only worth 1 C.P. apiece.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #139
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old August 17th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer View Post
Seems that there is an error in the cost of crossbow bolts.

When I purchase a set of 10 bolts I am charged 1 G.P. (= 1 S.P. each) and this is correct.

However, if I try to sell a single bolt at the 100% rate, it isn't paying me 1 S.P., instead it says they are only worth 1 C.P. apiece.

Okay, in addition to what I have above about the cost of crossbow bolts, I now have what appears to be a Metamagic bug.

I take the metamagic feat "Reach Spell" but when I am on the Spell Tab and try to use custom/metamagic spell to create a Cure Light Wounds spell that will work at 30 ft., I get a red error saying that "Rapid Spell" must be taken first.

If I drop my "Reach Spel" metamagic feat and pick up the "Rapid Spell" metamagic feat and go back to the custom/metamagic option of the Spell Tab, I now find I can choose either "Rapid Spell +1" or "Reach Spell +2" as the metamagic add-on even though I had removed the "Reach Spell" metamagic feat from my list of feats possessed on the Feat Tab.

So have I missed a rules change somewhere along the way or is this a goof in the software?

Please don't forget the crossbow bolt cost bug while puzzling over the metamagic event I've described above,
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #140
Closed Thread