Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

daplunk

Old January 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Hi Team,

Very simple request.

On the World, Story Almanac and Mechanics Reference. Well pretty much all those buttons.

Can we get a right click > open in new tab?

I just tried to do it since if felt natural that it would work and realized I have to open a new tab and then press the button. Would be more efficient with a right click menu.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 8th, 2017, 06:49 AM
You can do that now.

Right-click on the Topic, and select "View in New Tab".

Or do you mean something else? I ask because you talk about the various Views (Mechanics Reference, World Almanac, etc.). You never directly "open" those.. they act as filters for the Navigation Pane. What you "open" is a Topic, and each Topic Tab manages its own separate Navigation Pane setting for what is shown. So if you have three tabs open... each can have a different selection of Mechanics Reference, World Almanac, or named View.. and switching tabs will show the one associated with that tab. BY default, a new tab has the same View setting as the one you launch it from... but they can be changed independently.

Last edited by Silveras; January 8th, 2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Explained why I asked about meaning something else.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old January 8th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Yeah I'm specifically talking about those buttons.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old January 8th, 2017, 12:23 PM
I see what you are getting at. That could be useful, so +1 from here (and with some luck not complicated, so perhaps they can drop it into the code when they are doing something else).

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote