Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

Akira Everhate

Old November 21st, 2009, 04:41 AM
Hey everyone, I wanted to make a thank you thread for Lone Wolf's Customer Support. I don't know about anyone else's experiences with their customer support services, but I know mine have been great. Their e-mails are always courteous and helpful. They have more patience than most people and work very hard to ensure that your problems are resolved. Army Builder is a great product and is worth the price. Who knew I was getting such a great customer service along with it?

My Customer Service Representative was named Nancy and if she worked for Dell or my credit card company, I would be happy to call for help. Nancy +1 Karma!

So if anyone has an issue or needs to report a bug or error, I would like to ask you to post something here as well. Lone Wolfs customer service deserves it.
Akira Everhate is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
I've passed on your thanks to Nancy - we're glad you had a great experience.

For anyone else reading this, if you have a question about your license, please email it to support@wolflair.com with your license number and any other details. Otherwise, you can post questions in our product-specific forums here.

Thanks!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote