Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Gravefiller

Old May 1st, 2011, 12:13 PM
As per the FAQ:

" Q. May the ward save bestowed by the Stone of Rebirth be used
more than once? (p64)
A. Yes."

Page 3, right hand column, about 1/3 of the way down the page of the Wood Elf FAQ.

-Dave Bednarek-

Last edited by Gravefiller; May 2nd, 2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Mispelling...
Gravefiller is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Tricky one this. I read it as the Ward Save can be used more than once when activated, but the item itself can only be activated once. Any thoughts?
UltraPrime is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah, as far as I can see it's a one-use item that grants a save that can be used until you no longer meet the qualifying condition (having one wound) and then can't be used again.
That is, if you get Lore of Life'd back up to two wounds or something it switches off and equally if you get to zero wounds and still come back somehow it won't work then either.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ancelica

Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
The way I read it is, when the character with this item is reduced to one wound, it gets the 2+ ward save the next time that it takes a wound, and lasts for the phase in which it was activated, and is then no longer usable.

The FAQ says it can be used more than once, but doesn't say that it is no longer one use only. I think they mean that it can be used more than once if the character takes more than one wound at the time of activation.
Ancelica is offline   #4 Reply With Quote