Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TobyFox2002

Old July 27th, 2019, 04:15 AM
I am looking to make some edits to and create some new content for Ultimate Campaign style content (And use content from 3pp sources).

I've searched the forums and there really is nothing on how the editor works for scripting and such. I've searched for scripting examples and so on and almost nothing exists. None of the existing paizo content uses scripts or pre-reqs its quite frustrating.

Did I miss a thread? If not is there a list of example code anywhere? (I learn mostly by looking at code and picking apart what it does).

As for my specific questions:

1) How do I check if a [S]kingdom[/S]/settlement has a specific alignment?
1a) Is there a way to set settlement alignments different from a kingdom alignment?
2) How do I check how many a specific building exists in a settlement (or anywhere in the kingdom)?
3) I'd like to add additional TYPES of edicts, is there a way to do this without editing the XML code? Can I attach a CFG tab to a kingdom?
4) Rooms can have augmentations, but it seems I cannot add augmentations to entire buildings, is this correct or am I missing something?

I have seen their have been several people who have tried to create Ultimate Rulership, has anyone been successful or has it just been abandoned each time it was attempted?

Thanks in advance, I will be sharing my extra options for kingdom building content with my next content release.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; July 27th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote