Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

EdtheDM

Old November 1st, 2014, 07:13 AM
Is it possible to get the age categories for the dragons from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Bestiaries added to the program?
EdtheDM is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 1st, 2014, 10:48 AM
I'd love to get that done, if I can find the time.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I'd love to get that done, if I can find the time.
Well if you give up 2hrs of sleep for the next month every day, is that enough time? Cuz if it is, I just found it for you.
Exmortis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:55 PM
Aaron,

If you need assistance on this task, see if Colen would allow me to assist you on this. I think I could help with adding this kind of content rather easily.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old November 4th, 2014, 08:14 AM
As RavenX said. Same here.
frumple is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 4th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the offer guys, but I'd really rather handle this one myself. I was the main person working on Bestiary 3 and 4, and it was my decision to leave the middle age catagories out for time. So it should be me who expiates that sin.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 4th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Aaron, we're buddies. You're practically a member of me airship pirate crew. If you need help all you need to is whistle.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote