Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ScooterPA

Old November 26th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Hi. I am trying to install Realm Works on an old Windows XP laptop to take with me on Friday in order to use Realm Works at a buddies house and show them what it looks like. After I have downloaded the program and it is in the middle of installation, a window pops up and says ‘Unable to contact the server to properly register the machine. Realm Works cannot continue until the machine has been properly registered with the server.’

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
ScooterPA is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2014, 11:45 AM
ScooterPA, I saw you also submitted a bug report. Our developers will take a look at it and get back to you there.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ScooterPA

Old November 26th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Ok thanks Liz. I didn't know if you all would be around the day before Thanksgiving so figured i'd see if the community had any advice.

Thanks again.
ScooterPA is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterPA View Post
Ok thanks Liz. I didn't know if you all would be around the day before Thanksgiving so figured i'd see if the community had any advice.

Thanks again.
Definitely makes sense. I just wanted to make sure you knew that at least someone saw it. Some of the development team is out, so it may take a little longer to get back
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote