Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tasha

Old September 28th, 2013, 12:49 AM
I just can't seem to get a single part of this software. I go though the Story Almanac and there's this long list of stuff that I just don't know what to do anything with. I don't know what I can change or what the heck. The software dosn't make any logical sense to me. It's like a new programing language that's getting in the way of my creativity.

I tried the storyboard and I have used flowcharting software in the past. There was a window that came up when I created a new Storyboard that talked about different shapes and how to make them, but if that's up I can't use the software. I made some bubbles and put some data into them and figured how to connect things. I made a green bubble filled it with info and then did something that I hoped would create some sort of sub data, which brought up a box that I filled in with sub plot data. It made the original bubble disappear and only show the sub plot.

I frankly want to delete this software. It does nothing but frustrate the frack out of me. I just don't really understand where the engineers are going with this interface. Perhaps I need to see someone else's campaign and dissect it with the program to see how stuff goes together. I feel like I have missed something and perhaps there's something useable that everyone else has figured out and I haven't.

Tasha.
Tasha is offline   #1