Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

daddystabz

Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:56 AM
I am working on a weather controller character for my girlfriend and her weather control powers are contained in a dynamic powers array. However, when I set the powers to dynamic the program is limiting me to only about half the cost of the mother power.

So if she has a mother power of Weather Control mother power of 14, all her other powers in this dynamic array are limited to a cost of 7. Is this a bug?

I attached the Hero Lab file of what I have for her so far if any of you want to load it and view the issue.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Skye Winters Aurora.zip (26.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by daddystabz; August 23rd, 2010 at 12:58 AM.
daddystabz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
daddystabz

Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:24 AM
I think I found the issue. I had the mother power originally as just Environment with power ranks but with nothing else added to the effect....no extras, no descriptors, no flaws, no advantages, etc.

When I went in and changed the mother power to Environment 16 (Freezing Temperatures), Cold (Extreme), Selective it made everything work out correctly.
daddystabz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:20 AM
Exactly. For powers with options, prior to applying an option, they default to 1 pp / 2 ranks.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote