Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

frumple

Old June 17th, 2017, 04:36 AM
They are on my to-do list. I had working versions this past Jan but the changes that would need to be made to the core files are not something that LW wants to implement (there would have to be some significant changes to some of the inner workings of HL and LW doesn't want to change the files for two templates). I am working on a new version now of both templates now but I have a ton on my plate as is.

Let me ask you this, would you all be ok with versions of these templates without the ability to add spell-like abilities (that is the issue that is holding things up)? If so, I probably could get something to the powers that be sooner rather than later. I have a plan that I discussed with Colen at PaizoCon on how to implement the SLAs for these templates but there is a lot of work to do to implement them.
frumple is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Grond

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumple View Post
They are on my to-do list. I had working versions this past Jan but the changes that would need to be made to the core files are not something that LW wants to implement (there would have to be some significant changes to some of the inner workings of HL and LW doesn't want to change the files for two templates). I am working on a new version now of both templates now but I have a ton on my plate as is.

Let me ask you this, would you all be ok with versions of these templates without the ability to add spell-like abilities (that is the issue that is holding things up)? If so, I probably could get something to the powers that be sooner rather than later. I have a plan that I discussed with Colen at PaizoCon on how to implement the SLAs for these templates but there is a lot of work to do to implement them.
Any update on this topic? Purchased for Strange Aeons, frustrated that the template I purchased it for is not included, with no mention on the store page.
Grond is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Dragonflight

Old October 15th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Seconded. I went to build a selection of eldritch abominations for an encounter this weekend, only to discover the Advanced Beastiary doesn't have that template. Did you ever get any traction on finishing this? It looks like it's been in limbo for half a decade now.
Dragonflight is offline   #13 Reply With Quote