Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

Vashall

Old January 6th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I was making a Tyranid army and was trying to get the different weapons for my warriors. When I try to give my group of Tyranid Warriors either a venom cannon or a barbed strangler it just says it costs 40pts for both. In the codex it says venom cannon is 15pts & a barbed strangler is 10pts. Is this an error in the army list or is there an errata I am not aware of yet?
Vashall is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DthShdw

Old January 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM
What it did was add another Warrior that was equipped with the Barbed Strangler. If you check the Venom Cannon Box the cost of that extra Warrior goes up to 45 pts instead (because the VC is 5 pts more). The other 30 points are the cost of the additional Warrior, not the weapon symbiote itself. If you're trying to field a minimum brood of Warriors you will have to reduce the standard brood members (the ones without the heavy weapon symbiote) to 2 instead of 3. Very common question (for other armies that are handled the same way as well), and I think it *might* be covered in the data file's FAQ, but I can't remember.
DthShdw is offline   #2 Reply With Quote