Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the detailed set of steps - that allowed me to reproduce the error, so it should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting this.
Mathias is offline   #51
chaos_co

Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
Unable to give a Beast Rider Cavalier Heavy Armor Proficiency though feats or though Journal adjustments.
chaos_co is offline   #52
huntercc

Old November 23rd, 2011, 07:15 PM
Just noticed the Wraith does not have the correct attack. It should be:

incorporeal touch +6 (1d6 negative energy plus 1d6 Con drain)

The CON drain is shown correctly in Specials, but the negative energy portion of the attack is not mentioned anywhere. Instead, the ever-present unarmed strike is shown.
huntercc is offline   #53
harmor

Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:03 PM
When you have the Master of Many Styles Archtype for a Monk and you are choosing your bonus feats in the Monk tab the dialog is not restricting the styles to the ones in sequence.

Example if I have Crane Style, Boar Style, and Boar Ferocity bonus feats I should see:

Boar Shread (because I have both Boar Ferocity and Boar Style)
Crane Wing (because I have Crane Style)
Djinni Style
Dragon Style
Earth Child Style
etc...

I should not see:

Crane Riposte (because I don't have the prerequisite Crane Wing)
Djinni Spirit (because I don't have Djinni Style)
Djinni Spin (because I don't have Djinni Spirit)
Dragon Roar (because I don't have Dragon Style)
etc...

Unlike normal Monk bonus feats from other Archtypes a Master of Many Styles requires that you have the prerequisite bonus feat in each tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFSRD
At 1st level, 2nd level, and every four levels thereafter, a master of many styles may select a bonus style feat or the Elemental Fist feat. He does not have to meet the prerequisites of that feat, except the Elemental Fist feat. Alternatively, a master of many styles may choose a feat in that style’s feat path (such as Earth Child Topple) as one of these bonus feats if he already has the appropriate style feat (such as Earth Child Style). The master of many styles does not need to meet any other prerequisite of the feat in the style’s feat path.

Last edited by harmor; November 23rd, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
harmor is offline   #54
rcsob657

Old November 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM
They shouldn't have stuff like that. Any chance of getting an Inplay tab to reflect what happens when they're fused as one. The fused button only adds the shield bonus to the character, it doesn't actually move the armor/natural/dex/str/con stats onto the player.

I don't like the class, I'm only trying to keep one of my players straight.
rcsob657 is offline   #55
rcsob657

Old November 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM
wounding still has the wrong information. It's one bleed per hit that stacks, not one con damage, that was 3.5; but it's been listed that way in every pathfinder release to date.
rcsob657 is offline   #56
Silveras

Old November 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
When a Sorcerer's list of spells known becomes long enough to require a scrollbar, the "Create Favorite Metamagic Spells" section is pushed off the bottom of the screen and becomes inaccessible. The same may be true of other class tabs, but I have only noticed it on the Sorcerer.
Silveras is offline   #57
Ehrim

Old November 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I've created a custom armor (that includes ghost touch) - this is not reflected properly in my PCs stat block for touch attack.

How can I create a custom ring (such that a single ring grants a +2 deflection bonus and a STR modifer)?

I have a shield that grants cold and fire resistance - the fire resistance is reflected in the PC PDF output, the cold resistance is not.

If this is in the wrong thread/forum please let me know.

My software/data files should be updated as of today (11/25)
Ehrim is offline   #58
Ehrim

Old November 25th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Also - is there an option to output a 'spellbook' - I'd like to output a list of all possible paladin spells my PC has (to have at the table)
Ehrim is offline   #59
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrim View Post
Also - is there an option to output a 'spellbook' - I'd like to output a list of all possible paladin spells my PC has (to have at the table)
The only way I found to do this is to prepare every spell, ignoring the validation rules. Then you can print the spells. I have all the supplements. It's a long list for a high level paladin. I would consider printing out the spells he is most likely to use instead of all of them.
blzbob is offline   #60
Closed Thread