Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

mamastoast

Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:09 PM
Hi there my group and I are about to try out 6th edition without any of us having any experience with shadowrun. Most of us have Dnd 5e experience a lil cyberpunk 2020.

I've run into a strange issue using the character creator on the site here. So I'm making an adept and I can't for the life of me figure out how the power point system works. In the rulebook it says that adepts should have power points equal to their magic attribute which fits with the general discussion I've found on various forums.

In the character creator though, only the magic gained from the priority table and not the magic added with adjusment points seem to add power points.

This made me look up the adept class as described on the site and there it does actually say that adepts only gain powers from the priority tables.. Something I can't find anywhere in the ruleobook.

Could someone help me clear this up?
mamastoast is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 31st, 2020, 01:46 PM
CRB pg. 66 - "Adepts have a pool of points equal to their Magic (as listed in the Priority table, before any adjustments) that they use to purchase adept powers."
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 31st, 2020, 02:16 PM
Ok, I've just gotten the February errata, and it removes those parentheses, so it changes them to using their full Magic. So fixing this will be part of implementing the February errata, and we'll get that done as soon as we can.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Zaran

Old April 7th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Removed because unneeded.
Zaran is offline   #4 Reply With Quote