Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

violatre

Old October 18th, 2005, 10:40 AM
I haven't seen this listed yet.
When I get a raider squad, up the number to 10 and then add the
sybrite (this is before adding any other options) the point
cost jumps from 127 to 253, which is a bit more than the +14 pts
shown for the sybrite.

Also, the Archon bodyguard can be made up of both incubi and
warriors, but in ab3 you can only take minimum of 5 for each.
Which means one cannot take 5 incubi and 4 warriors, which
counting the archon equals 10, the maximum load for a raider.

I didn't see a patch for DE at the other site...
violatre is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old October 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by violatre
Also, the Archon bodyguard can be made up of both incubi and warriors, but in ab3 you can only take minimum of 5 for each. Which means one cannot take 5 incubi and 4 warriors, which counting the archon equals 10, the maximum load for a raider.
Have you tried the "-" key?
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
KwiKwag

Old November 1st, 2005, 03:26 PM
Yes, I fixed all those and a whole lot more. The file was approved by the Maintainers just a couple days ago, it is now a patch that will hopefully make the next major update. It is located in the download section here:
http://ab40k3.homelinux.net/modules....download&cid=5

Enjoy and don't forget to "uncheck" the checkmark before pressing the "Start Import" button or you will get errors.

It was the Sybarite problem that made me start this project and I did fix the Incubi problem but as Ghaz says you have to use the "-" key once you add the other retinue.

For example: Pick your Archon, add Incubi. You will get 5 incubi, then under Incubi add a warrior retinue. This will give you 3 warriors, now you have 5 incubi and 3 warriors for a total of 8. Now click on the Incubi and use the "-" key. This will now let you go lower than 5 all the way to 2 Incubi (2 incubi + 3 warriors = 5 incubi). The program is set to always have a minimum 5 so you can go 4 warriors and 1 incubi if you like.

To do get 2 warriors and 3 Incubi just click on "Add Warrior Retinue" first then add the incubi. You can now lower the warrior count to 2 (give them splinter cannons) and still have 3 Incubi.

I fixed the 10 max in a raider, if you have 10 incubi and an Archon and then get a raider you will get a validation error.
KwiKwag is offline   #3 Reply With Quote