Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
herald7667
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 40

Old August 11th, 2014, 11:01 AM
I've been looking for something from the community for these materials but haven't found it. Has anyone been able to do these?
herald7667 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old August 11th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herald7667 View Post
I've been looking for something from the community for these materials but haven't found it. Has anyone been able to do these?
What's the source? If no one else has done it, I can add it to my list.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
herald7667
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 40

Old August 11th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Draconomicon, and/or Red Hand of Doom.

Thanks!
herald7667 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
herald7667
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 40

Old August 18th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Let me know if you've been able to do these.
herald7667 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old August 18th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herald7667 View Post
Let me know if you've been able to do these.
Sorry. Haven't even looked at it yet. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, so I probably won't get to it for a couple weeks at this point.
Sendric is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
herald7667
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 40

Old October 20th, 2014, 03:28 PM
is there any progress on this. I have most of it programed, but I just can't get fire resistance.
herald7667 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old October 21st, 2014, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herald7667 View Post
is there any progress on this. I have most of it programed, but I just can't get fire resistance.
Sorry. I'll take a look at it right now.
Sendric is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old October 21st, 2014, 05:33 AM
So, one of the problems with this is that you can't bootstrap things to item material (or item powers) because it just goes to the armor (or weapon). I'll have to make a fix in the community set to grant all characters these resistances in order to make this item material work properly.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,699

Old October 21st, 2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
So, one of the problems with this is that you can't bootstrap things to item material (or item powers) because it just goes to the armor (or weapon). I'll have to make a fix in the community set to grant all characters these resistances in order to make this item material work properly.
Where you thinking of bootstrapping Resistances to every hero? Cause I was already thinking of doing that. Pathfinder ran in many issues also and lot of specials (Resistances, Fly, Swim, etc) are always attached to the hero.

I was already starting to think this is a good approach to apply to d20 also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #9 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old October 21st, 2014, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Where you thinking of bootstrapping Resistances to every hero? Cause I was already thinking of doing that. Pathfinder ran in many issues also and lot of specials (Resistances, Fly, Swim, etc) are always attached to the hero.

I was already starting to think this is a good approach to apply to d20 also.
Yes. I've done it for the various Damage Resistances (acid, fire, cold, elec, sonic). This can be easily removed if you add it in later with no real effect to portfolios. I agree that this is something that would be useful. In fact, if we had it before, we wouldn't have been getting all those errors with Darkvision, which now that I think about it is another thing that should probably be added.
Sendric is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.