Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Ictoo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5

Old April 2nd, 2013, 02:44 PM
Hello, I'm about to hit level four on my druid and found that there does not seem to be any way to apply that class feature to my druid.

I've looked around i know there are some community addons that fix this but i'm not sure what ones work or if their any good, could someone who's used one point one out for me or any word if this will be added to herolab at some point?
Ictoo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,743

Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:16 AM
Try the Wildshape Polymorph Adjustments add on at the bottom of this page on the d20pfsrd site. It provides a lot of adjustments for the various wild shape options, and seems to work pretty well. You will need the Bestiary 1 package for it to work.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ictoo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5

Old April 4th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Try the Wildshape Polymorph Adjustments add on at the bottom of this page on the d20pfsrd site. It provides a lot of adjustments for the various wild shape options, and seems to work pretty well. You will need the Bestiary 1 package for it to work.
Thanks Sendric, That's the one i've tried before and it doesn't seem to work for me i have all the Bestiary's, But i'll keep messing about with it i was hoping for any world if there was going to be added on the developers side.
Ictoo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,743

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ictoo View Post
Thanks Sendric, That's the one i've tried before and it doesn't seem to work for me i have all the Bestiary's, But i'll keep messing about with it i was hoping for any world if there was going to be added on the developers side.
Can you say what doesn't work? I have it installed, and it works pretty well for me. Granted, I haven't tried all the different shape options, so maybe there's a specific one that isn't working for you?
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ictoo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Can you say what doesn't work? I have it installed, and it works pretty well for me. Granted, I haven't tried all the different shape options, so maybe there's a specific one that isn't working for you?
You add it in other adjustments correct?

Only one I've got it Effect:Wild Shape Huge and that talks about Bards inspire in the description.

---

Re downloaded it again and i think it's working now, also didn't have a readme in the first one i downloaded - They are in spell adjustments and it's just Beast Shape 1 - (animal)

Seems ok, not working the way i thought not just one button change, but i'll play about with it more and see if i can get it to work the way i want. It does not seem to add up the pluses to hit and damage on the weapons added too, but i'm looking in to that.

Last edited by Ictoo; April 4th, 2013 at 09:04 AM.
Ictoo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,743

Old April 4th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ictoo View Post
You add it in other adjustments correct?

Only one I've got it Effect:Wild Shape Huge and that talks about Bards inspire in the description.

---

Re downloaded it again and i think it's working now, also didn't have a readme in the first one i downloaded - They are in spell adjustments and it's just Beast Shape 1 - (animal)

Seems ok, not working the way i thought not just one button change, but i'll play about with it more and see if i can get it to work the way i want.
You should see in your Spell Adjustments all of the following:

Beast Shape I - (Animal)
Beast Shape II - (Animal)
Beast Shape III - (Animal)
Elemental Body I - (Small Air/Earth/Fire/Water)
Elemental Body II - (Medium Air/Earth/Fire/Water)
Elemental Body III - (Large Air/Earth/Fire/Water)
Elemental Body IV - (Huge Air/Earth/Fire/Water)
Plant Shape I - (Plant Creature)
Plant Shape II - (Plant Creature)
Plant Shape III - (Plant Creature)

I can't say for certain they all work perfectly, but at first glance they look pretty good to me.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
tatteredking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 263

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM
just checking in on this myself and not seeing any of the Beast Shape, Elemental Body or Plant Shape spells in the spell section of the Adjustment tab. I'm sure they are around, but I am not finding them.

Undead Anatomy, Monstrous Physique, yes...
tatteredking is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,743

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatteredking View Post
just checking in on this myself and not seeing any of the Beast Shape, Elemental Body or Plant Shape spells in the spell section of the Adjustment tab. I'm sure they are around, but I am not finding them.

Undead Anatomy, Monstrous Physique, yes...
They are under Spell Adjustments in the Adjust tab. If you aren't seeing it, then I would suggest re-downloading it. Make sure you dl the one that says "Wildshape Polymorph Adjustments", and that the files get placed in the proper location on your computer. There are no sources to check, so they should just show up.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
tatteredking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 263

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:43 AM
hmm, OK, I downloaded both of them, as I didn't know which to use.

Let me try again.
tatteredking is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.