Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old February 23rd, 2013, 06:50 AM
Is Pathfinder RPG Player Companion Golarion #5 going to be part of the Realm Works $60 add-on?

(ie, do I wait until the KS closes, wait a couple weeks for KS to get the information to LWD, and get it free?)

BoomerET

Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Hero Lab
Hero Lab (5E D&D) -> Fantasy Grounds Character Converter
BoomerET is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Yes, the Golarion #5 package will be included as part of the new 2013 content that is provided under the Kickstarter reward. We'll be trying to get the post-Kickstarter survey out as soon as possible once the Kickstarter ends, so hopefully the delay won't be too long in getting you set up if you select that reward.
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old March 1st, 2013, 01:40 PM
Hi a short question what information is required to be provided via the survey to obtain the additional reward for the HeroLab Addons (60$ option)?

Is the E-mail address enough or do I have to submit my Hero Lab license number as well?
Tharmiones is offline   #3 Reply With Quote