Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MagicSN

Old August 2nd, 2019, 02:35 AM
Hi!

Here are the bugs I noticed:

- When I create a new character after I enter the character list again I still see "name unset" as character name. If I click the entry and look at the character the name is "there", only in the list it is missing. Once I click on Create Character (and create an empty character) the name of the LAST character I added is updated then though
- Some weird JSON error message pops up occasionally, but does not really seem to cause any ill effects
- I could not see how I can delete a character
- Moving a character seems not to work
- "Fighter Dedication" requires Str 14 AND Dex 14. While I do not yet have the printed final rules (they are still on their way from US to Germany to me appearently) I assume this should be Str 14 OR Dex 14, right ?

MagicSN
MagicSN is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old August 2nd, 2019, 05:45 AM
The PRD entry for Fighter Dedication says it requires both. I don't own the book, though.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Yoshua

Old August 2nd, 2019, 05:51 AM
Just looked at the pdf. It says Strength 14, Dexterity 14 with a comma. Looks like both are required.
Yoshua is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Yoshua

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:12 AM
Second look at the other dedications, even though it is a comma, I am thinking this is not the way it was intended... hope they do an errata to clear that up, the other dedications all just use the primary stat, fighter should be the same right?

The way it is written now doesnt say "or" though.
Yoshua is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:40 AM
Barbarian, Champion, and Monk also have two stats listed. (I think you're right that there should be some "or"s in at least a couple of them, though.)

Parody is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Atraeus13

Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:47 AM
Familiar page displays a warning on Ancestry for Underspent resources for Familiar Abilities. It says it only has 1 of 2 but on the main character it has 1 Master Ability selected which shares the pool with Familiar Abilities.
Atraeus13 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
MagicSN

Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:07 AM
Yeah. Especially as in the Beta it was an OR. I am also pretty sure in the Beta of the Book it was an OR (though I do not have the book handy right now to look it up).
MagicSN is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:44 AM
In the final book, it's definitely not "or" for Fighter Dedication or Monk Dedication. They made some of them require either, and some of them require both.
Roadie is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ronaldsf

Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
On my PDFs, it describes Focus Points as "Spell Points" (the name from the playtest).

It looks like familiars aren't getting the characteristics from their master.

The PDFs I made for my new players list them as having *3* Hero Points. This is the default. But the game says that they start each session with 1.
ronaldsf is offline   #9 Reply With Quote