Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

mrdoan

Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:09 PM
When launching the Hero Lab product on my Windows system the update fails with the following attached message.

I am also getting issues when trying to check for updates on my iPad Hero Lab which reports "An error occurred while fetching updates" with the following error code:

(ERR_CORE_INTERNET_URL_RETRIEVE when calling Internet_HTTP_Post 0x40010275)
Attached Images
File Type: gif 10-23-2014 4-05-08 PM.gif (48.5 KB, 2 views)
mrdoan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:50 PM
Hi there mrdoan! Unfortunately, those errors are due to our server currently being offline. We have an update on our website for more information, but our sales and licensing server are currently offline as a part of a planned server migration.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but this outage is temporary and we hope to get the server back up soon. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kragshot

Old October 24th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Any new news on when the servers will be back up?
Kragshot is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 24th, 2014, 10:35 AM
It's still being worked on. When the server is back online, we'll announce it on our website and on social media.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
scaggs

Old September 24th, 2015, 10:40 AM
I have had this error for many MONTHS now. I have never been able to update the software to the latest version or get other files etc. When will this be back up?
scaggs is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaggs View Post
I have had this error for many MONTHS now. I have never been able to update the software to the latest version or get other files etc. When will this be back up?
I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue! We haven't heard reports from other users encountering problems with our server. Did you contact support@wolflair.com? If not, please send an email and include as many details as you can.
liz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
herald7667

Old October 8th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue! We haven't heard reports from other users encountering problems with our server. Did you contact support@wolflair.com? If not, please send an email and include as many details as you can.
I'm having the issue too and i have reported
herald7667 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote