Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

zwyt

Old March 16th, 2021, 09:37 AM
Has anyone ever tried doing the Cypher System from Monte Cook Games in Hero Lab?
zwyt is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 16th, 2021, 08:24 PM
https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53564 but without much success
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 24th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwyt View Post
Has anyone ever tried doing the Cypher System from Monte Cook Games in Hero Lab?
I have a functional structure file for Numenera. It's mostly done. I am working on finishing polishing up all the stuff I deemed "nice to have", but the basic structure file is all in there. I don't plan on sharing it unless Monte Cook says I have permission but I have been using it for awhile now and it does work nicely. It can be done, and I will admit, it is much easier to do with the 2nd edition books for the product lines than for 1st edition. The changes to make 2nd edition products resulted in much easier coding.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote