Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

VenomousHydra

Old March 9th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Hello, I've been using Hero Labs a few years, and I let me subscription go down when I was not actively running games for awhile. However I have a game coming up, so I renewed my server access so I can sync realms from my home computer to my laptop where I run my games.

I have the receipt of the purchase, and it was about 30 minutes ago, but so far I have no access to sync my realms. Is there a length of time I should be waiting for this to correct itself? Or do I need to be doing something else?
VenomousHydra is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 10th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Not sure how long it should take.

In the worst case, you could always back up your database on whichever device you have been doing your updates on.

Then copy the backup you just made to the device that you'd like the information transferred to.

Then on that device restore from backup.

Physically move the file, rather than do it across the cloud.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old March 10th, 2020, 11:18 PM
I had an issue over a year ago and while LWD worked on it, I had to sneakernet my database from desktop to laptop and then back to desktop every week for a game I was running.

It was a pain but it worked.
Grey Mage is offline   #3 Reply With Quote