Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

2GunMojo

Old September 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hey,

I am having some problems with my version of army builder. For some reason after months of having it installed and working perfectly on my lap top. My install reverted to Demo mode and any attempt to reactivate or activate my license is met with a message indicating that the license cannot be activated due to reason indicated under the license agreement.

It then goes on to indicate that licenses cannot be transferred for 120 days after install and i should contact tech support to do anything about it.

having not installed Army builder on any machines lately and only ever having it installed on one machine at a time and not taking advantage of the multi machine deal, i am at a loss for what has happened.

Has anyone else experienced similar issued lately?

there is a tournie this weekend, I don't want to start typing this all out!!

help me please!!

j
2GunMojo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM
You made some change to your computer that AB interpreted as being moved to a different computer - contact support@wolflair.com, explain what happened, and they can waive the 120 day waiting period.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Mahnke2

Old October 5th, 2009, 05:17 PM
So I also play'd in 2006 or there abouts...got back into gaming and when I re-installed I am in demo mode.

I have read up and it seems that I have purchased product up to when I paid+1 year....so when I attempt to use AB it's only demo mode.

I have entered my Lic code, yet still only demo mode.

How do I open up the full version, although the older version I do understand?

Thanks

Jeff
Mahnke2 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2009, 08:42 PM
All product releases that came out prior to the expiration of your license should be valid for activation. You can verify the expiration date by logging into our license administration website at www.lonewolfdevel.com.

When the license activation wizard completes, what does it say? Does it give you an error of any sort?

If you received an error, then we need to know the error in order to be able to help with this. Please send any error, along with your license number, to support@wolflair.com.

If it claims it was successful, then you are probably being bit by internet security software. Since your license expired before V3.2 was released, you won't have the extra checking that we added to safeguard against this. What happens is that AB tries to access our server, but the internet security blocks it and stupidly returns a *success* code back to the calling program. Then AB thinks it was successful and proclaims that the keyfile has been downloaded properly - when it has actually been blocked.

There are two ways to get around this issue. The first is to simply use the manual license activation mechanism, as it relies on your browser to access the internet so that the security blocks are bypassed. The second solution is to properly configure your security software to allow AB to get through.

Hope this helps....
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote