Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Giddoen

Old December 29th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Hi all I was wondering since you have the SRD and D20 stuff any chance for M&M to be supported?

I think the game would benifit greatly from your program!

Ok off to local game store to pick up my copy! yeah me!!!!

Giddoen
Giddoen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AJCarrington

Old December 31st, 2006, 08:38 AM
Nikchick reported on The Atomic Think Tank that contracts had been signed for support for MnM.

AKC
AJCarrington is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:32 AM
SWEET!!!

I have faith!...my character sheet says so!
Giddoen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 2nd, 2007, 01:23 PM
Huh. Well, if Nicole posted it, then I guess the cat's out of the bag. It was my understanding that we were both going to be making a formal announcement about it later this week, so I was staying non-commital until the announcement. I guess I misunderstood things.

Yes, we will be supporting M&M later this year. :-) A formal announcement is due shortly.

-Rob

At 09:38 AM 12/31/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Nikchick reported on The Atomic Think Tank that contracts had been signed for support for MnM.

AKC
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
AJCarrington

Old January 4th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Rob:

Can you post any info as to what we can expect in the initial release and if there are any plans to support supplemental books such as Ultimate Power and Mastermind Manual?

Thanks,

AJC
AJCarrington is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 4th, 2007, 06:40 PM
At this point, we have only signed the license with Green Ronin. We now need to work with GR to determine answers to the questions you pose below, plus a bunch more. I don't expect to have that all sorted out until at least the end of this month (that's the earliest and it could easily be longer). As soon as everything is mapped out, we'll be sure to let everyone know. So hang tight for a little while. :-)

Thanks, Rob

At 07:05 PM 1/4/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
Rob:

Can you post any info as to what we can expect in the initial release and if there are any plans to support supplemental books such as Ultimate Power and Mastermind Manual?

Thanks,

AJC
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
SpeedRacer

Old January 6th, 2007, 03:15 PM
I was wondering sense there is support for M&M will there be a mod built for the True20 system or with that be something we will have to do off the M&M build. Thank you.
SpeedRacer is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM
The license we've signed with Green Ronin is specifically for the M&M system. If that goes well, I think it's likely we'll be able to secure a separate license for True20, but nothing is guaranteed. It also may be that the same set of data files can be readily adapted for use with both game systems. We'll assess that while we're working on the M&M data files.

-Rob

At 04:15 PM 1/6/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
I was wondering sense there is support for M&M will there be a mod built for the True20 system or with that be something we will have to do off the M&M build. Thank you.
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
SpeedRacer

Old January 11th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Thanx for the answer Rob. I look forward to all the work you guys are doing and I love you all.
SpeedRacer is offline   #9 Reply With Quote