Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Vallaki

Old September 20th, 2019, 07:21 PM
I downloaded the updates for both SoM (v1.6) and SoP (V1.39), along with CoS (v1.0) and am getting the following hero lab errors:

Code:
Thing 'chSpUTSpellsword' -Bootstrap thing 'SopBnMyCh' does not exist
Thing 'chSpUTStrider' - Bootstrap thing 'SopTIBarks' does not exist
I also tried deleting all spheres files and downloading them fresh, and get the same error. If I try to download just SoM and SoP without CoS (which previously had been working before the updates) I get the following error:

Code:
File: DSS_SpheresOfPower - Components.str(line 622) - Component 'SoPAlterFm' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAlter' not defined
File: DSS_SpheresOfPower - Components.str(line 879) - Component 'SoPAlterTr' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAlter' not defined
Edit: Some additional information, I installed a clean version of hero lab and re added the files one by one. The updated SoM and SoP files worked fine together, but when I installed CoS v1.0, it threw the original error again, which seems to reference the Unified Traditions and what they include.
Attached Images
File Type: png CoS Error Msg.PNG (143.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Vallaki; September 20th, 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added additional info.
Vallaki is offline   #11 Reply With Quote