Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AEIOU

Old August 1st, 2013, 06:41 AM
Thank you for the recent updates. Take your time doing it right.

I know it's out of your hands, but I don't recall any word on how is development going on the Kickstarter stretch goals. Are game developers getting up to speed quickly with RW? And have they surprised you with anything or had requests that you hadn't considered for implementation?

I'd love to hear how smoothly their importing of data went, what tricks they learned for importing large amounts of data and what they would do differently next time.

And finally, any word on what other content may be available this year for RW? You may not be able to share yet, but I'm curious nonetheless so I might as well ask.
AEIOU is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 13th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Work on the stretch goals has languished. A major reason for this was that we completely reworked the content structure, which finally went out at the end of June. Since we knew everything was in flux, we put content development on hold. Since that time, we've been focused intently on getting the EA release out. Now that it's out, we'll be ramping up work on the stretch goal content.

There are a few members of the Beta team that are working with publishers to get data into place for release through RW. There have been lots of requests for new features, and we've added the ones that made sense to do now. Many of the requests were already on our own todo list, and those that weren't have been added to that list. We just have to plow through all of them.

That's all I can provide right now. More information will be forthcoming - probably next month.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote