Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

marroon69

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:16 PM
So I am trying to make an Alchemist for a game and it seems to me that either I am missing something or this was not completed...not sure

First clarification, on the class tab it appears that there are two many formulas. I beleive i get 4 in Crafting book and 2 from my research field. But there are also 2 slots under my class also? Is this correct?

Also how do I get the bombs i created with infused reagents to show up on my offense tab? Nothing in my infused reagents shows under my ranged attacks. Is there something I am suppose to do?
marroon69 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:31 PM
I see there is an Infused Alchemical items under the "Suspended" area if I add the items there and "Unsuspend" them they show during play but during build? Seems wrong to me
marroon69 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Ok my first statement is wrong...The book comes with 2 then you add 4 more and get 2 more for research feild.
marroon69 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old September 5th, 2022, 03:22 AM
Ok I figured it out....not really intuitir that I have click the "plus" next to the Infused Reagents batch but now that I did it it makes sense.
marroon69 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote