Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

zartust

Old September 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM
I noticed that there is an actions section on the play tab however it doesn't list all the possible basic actions available to the character. Like Strike, roll, or raise shield if you have a shield attached.

I would figure if it is a special action that you can take it should show up there or have it where you can go in per round and select three actions so you can use it to limit filter and help players quickly id what actions they can take?
zartust is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 19th, 2018, 09:42 AM
For now, that block on the Play tab is just for special actions you get as a result of your class or race. We have discussed possibly opening that up so that users could add any basic actions they commonly use as a future enhancement, but we want to make sure that the block is not ballooned with a glut of actions by default.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zartust

Old November 13th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Okay I understand that but it doesn't add all the options that are given from specific feats like battle medic, strong jumper, or trigger actions for power or spell use. That would be useful in that section or just a section says action triggers and free actions
zartust is offline   #3 Reply With Quote