Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Hykim

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:07 AM
I logged in to my account at https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Account/Manage

I made sure that my Paizo account was linked.

I then went to Store-> Hero Lab Online and from the game filter on the left I selected "Pathfinder 1st Edition" and unchecked everything else.

At that point there was an option to "Migrate Hero Lab Classic Content" or something like that. I forget the exact name (and I can't see it now) but it cost $9.99, which was better than the $20 I expected. Once I bought that about 5 minutes later all of my HLC purchases activated in HLO.
Hykim is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykim View Post

I then went to Store-> Hero Lab Online and from the game filter on the left I selected "Pathfinder 1st Edition" and unchecked everything else.

At that point there was an option to "Migrate Hero Lab Classic Content" or something like that. I forget the exact name (and I can't see it now) but it cost $9.99, which was better than the $20 I expected. Once I bought that about 5 minutes later all of my HLC purchases activated in HLO.
Thanks. That's really helpful. Unfortunately I'm not seeing that option.

One more question (sorry!) - was your HLC license already linked to your LW account? Mine doesn't seem to be and now the HLC license that came with the 1E content is the one linked. It's not letting me link my previous HLC license so that might be the problem.
Medriev is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:30 AM
I did not see the migration option until I linked one of my HLC licenses to my account. I needed to verify my license numbers, so I first had them email me my licenses under the HLC options.
mototom is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
I did not see the migration option until I linked one of my HLC licenses to my account. I needed to verify my license numbers, so I first had them email me my licenses under the HLC options.
I've tried that and I keep getting error messages that mean it doesn't let me link my HLC licenses.
Medriev is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:59 AM
If you're not seeing them under your linked licenses and you're definitely using the right license number and the associated email address as the password, then it sounds like a job for support. That's unfortunate—but you can take comfort that once they get it sorted and you do the migration, it looks like everything we've ever bought for HLC is showing up as paid in the character settings.

Good luck!
mototom is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old December 31st, 2020, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
If you're not seeing them under your linked licenses and you're definitely using the right license number and the associated email address as the password, then it sounds like a job for support. That's unfortunate—but you can take comfort that once they get it sorted and you do the migration, it looks like everything we've ever bought for HLC is showing up as paid in the character settings.

Good luck!
Thanks. I am taking comfort from that. I've emailed support so will see what they come back with.
Medriev is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
mastratton

Old December 31st, 2020, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykim View Post

Thanks for this! I hadn’t linked my licenses, so when I did, I then got the option to merge all that stuff. And $9.99 IS A STEAL!!!!!
mastratton is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Hykim

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastratton View Post
Thanks for this! I hadn’t linked my licenses, so when I did, I then got the option to merge all that stuff. And $9.99 IS A STEAL!!!!!
Rereading my original post I realized that linking my Paizo account probably didn't have anything to do with it, but linking my HLC license was probably the critical point. Whoops.
Hykim is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
AlxNzx

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:46 AM
Can someone confirm we can still use HLC after buying the $9.99 migration to HLO?
AlxNzx is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Hykim

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxNzx View Post
Can someone confirm we can still use HLC after buying the $9.99 migration to HLO?
Confirmed. I was using HLC to migrate a character over to HLO until I figured out I could just import a HLC portfolio into HLO directly.
Hykim is offline   #50 Reply With Quote