Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PatJe

Old December 19th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Hello,

after reading the relase notes of Build 140: Is it correct, sync doesn't work with Kickstarter Early Access? I mean it doesn't work on my computers, but if only beta-users are given this feature, I don't have to send a bug report
PatJe is offline   #1
pyremius

Old December 19th, 2013, 06:03 AM
That's my assumption as well. I figure we probably won't see it until it goes live for everyone at this point, as it will take more work to add another group of users then the amount of useful data they can collect in the time remaining.
pyremius is offline   #2
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 19th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Correct. Here's the text from the Kickstarter announcement so I don't have to re-type anything again.

While this new version includes syncing, only Beta team members will be able to leverage the syncing capabilities at this time. We're still keeping things small while we continue to evolve syncing. Depending on how smoothly things go with the Beta team, all our backers will gain access to syncing in the relatively near future. So stay tuned for another update with those details soon.
rob is offline   #3