Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2016, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
I'm not able to add Autohypnosis or knowledge psionics to my characters anymore. it worked fine this last weekend, but today it is gone. Now, I assumed it was an issue with the Pack and the backgrounds skills, so I turned off any options that alters my skill list. still not working. I know I have psionics turned on, since I'm trying to add them to a Soulknife.
Well that is strange. I did make a change to the skills but nothing that should cause this. Is this for a new character or an existing one?

If you get the chance please send me the .por file that is doing this at my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

I will take a look tonight and see what is up....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #691 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old May 3rd, 2016, 06:06 PM
Huh, I just checked my wife's Soulknife character and it seems to have the same issue. I didn't notice earlier because we aren't playing that particular campaign ATM.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #692 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 4th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the bug reports about the skills. I found the problem but not sure how to solve it yet. The issue is the new "Consolidated" skills for Psionics and Martial.

Will have something out as soon as I can...

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #693 Reply With Quote
thbcac

Old May 4th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I am getting the following error since I loaded the new community pack.

---

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Source 'srcMythicP' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pMythicPla'

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated, thank you
thbcac is offline   #694 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 5th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thbcac View Post
I am getting the following error since I loaded the new community pack.

---

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Source 'srcMythicP' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pMythicPla'

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated, thank you
Hmmm. That is from the really old Mythic Playtest download. If not using it I would recommend deleting it "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates".

If you are using it I would say try downloading and installing it again. It looks like the .1st file was removed some how....

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #695 Reply With Quote
Hawk

Old May 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
First, I would like to thank you for all of the work that has gone into this pack. I'm sure it is a crazy amount of effort!

And I would like to apologize upfront if this is not the correct place to post these questions, or if they have already been asked and answered. If someone could point me to the correct location(s) I will gladly repost there.

Ok, here goes. All of these questions are referring to the iPad version over all.

1. Is there a way to toggle on and off "Psionically Focused" for the iPad app?
2. I am unable to find "Inertial Armor" in the list of adjustment powers. And Mage armor can't be augmented. Is there anyother option?
3. The Norals Psionics - Mind Thrust psipower does not show in the list of powers or as a racial trait toggle on the iPad. Is there any way it could be added somewhere to allow for easier tracking of it's daily use?
4. Is there a way to have a Psicrystal "dock/mount" into a Psicrystal Staff to give it the additional levels provided by the staff? I see that the staff have a container component to it. Could a toggle, similar to the self propulsion toggle, be added?
5. Are there plans to add "Metamorphosis" to the available adjustments? Things like the double increase or decrease size doesn't seem to work by applying enlarge person or reduce person twice.
6. Will Psionic Tattoos be added as customizable items? Or is there a better way to know which ones you have?
7. Several magic items from Ultimate Psionics appear to be unavailable. Is there a good way to request an item be added?

Thanks in advance for any answers or comments. And thanks again for all the hard work!
Hawk is offline   #696 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 5th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Hey, ShadowChemosh! SO, I've deleted all of the old packs and gone looking for the instructions to install the new pack, but your link just points right back at this thread...
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #697 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 5th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Hey, ShadowChemosh! SO, I've deleted all of the old packs and gone looking for the instructions to install the new pack, but your link just points right back at this thread...
That makes sense as this thread holds the info.

If deleted the old packs then go to Find Updates and install the Pathfinder Pack.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #698 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
First, I would like to thank you for all of the work that has gone into this pack. I'm sure it is a crazy amount of effort!
No problem!

Quote:
And I would like to apologize upfront if this is not the correct place to post these questions, or if they have already been asked and answered. If someone could point me to the correct location(s) I will gladly repost there.
This is perfect place...

Quote:
1. Is there a way to toggle on and off "Psionically Focused" for the iPad app?
Look at that it is missing. This is actually a LW bug but I will put in a report about it. Thanks

Quote:
2. I am unable to find "Inertial Armor" in the list of adjustment powers. And Mage armor can't be augmented. Is there anyother option?
Very few if any "Power Adjustments" have been done.

Quote:
3. The Norals Psionics - Mind Thrust psipower does not show in the list of powers or as a racial trait toggle on the iPad. Is there any way it could be added somewhere to allow for easier tracking of it's daily use?
Hmm this appears to be a iPad app only issue. It correctly displays on the "Psionics" tab in windows. I will report this to LW as well.

Quote:
4. Is there a way to have a Psicrystal "dock/mount" into a Psicrystal Staff to give it the additional levels provided by the staff? I see that the staff have a container component to it. Could a toggle, similar to the self propulsion toggle, be added?
Currently no. Psionics is still a work in progress.

Quote:
5. Are there plans to add "Metamorphosis" to the available adjustments? Things like the double increase or decrease size doesn't seem to work by applying enlarge person or reduce person twice.
Yes. But I have no exact timeline yet on "when" everything will get added.

Quote:
6. Will Psionic Tattoos be added as customizable items? Or is there a better way to know which ones you have?
These are still on the to-do list to be added.

Quote:
7. Several magic items from Ultimate Psionics appear to be unavailable. Is there a good way to request an item be added?
Feel free to list them in this thread. Somethings where missed because this package started a long time ago when it was Psionics Unleashed. UP added stuff and made slight adjustments that where not all caught.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #699 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 6th, 2016, 04:50 AM
A psionic character in my portfolio had his ranks in autohypnosis stripped. That gave an error for a couple of feats, which require 4 ranks in said skill.

Autohypnosis was a known skill, and the four ranks could (and were) added back, in the skills section, and the errors went away.

Not sure why the ranks were stripped, but all is well on the western front.
Ualaa is offline   #700 Reply With Quote