GoldenBlue

Old October 24th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Another satisfied customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
*rofl*
Well when I read more carefully I discovered the thing I thought was a bug was not.

Although there is another issue I am wondering about, (might be a bug). So in the Expanded Psionics Handbook, the Thri-Kreen's racial bonuses are somewhat different from the ones in the data set. Is this a bug? I only have a handful of 3.5 books so maybe the data set's stats are valid and from a different source? I did discover the editor today and made a copy of the Thri-Kreen and changed it to match what it says in my EPH but I probably messed something up.

Also, Complete Psionics has something called Racial Classes. Are those implemented somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
GoldenBlue is offline   #291 Reply With Quote
Jimbo420

Old October 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I apologize if this is not the correct place to be doing this but I think I may have come across a bug.

When playing a Paladin before when you marked off a use of your channel ability then it would automatically mark off two uses of the lay on hands, as it should per the core rule book. I think it started in the update when the the button to reset abilities after nights rest that is no longer happening automatically.
Jimbo420 is offline   #292 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBlue View Post
Although there is another issue I am wondering about, (might be a bug). So in the Expanded Psionics Handbook, the Thri-Kreen's racial bonuses are somewhat different from the ones in the data set. Is this a bug? I only have a handful of 3.5 books so maybe the data set's stats are valid and from a different source? I did discover the editor today and made a copy of the Thri-Kreen and changed it to match what it says in my EPH but I probably messed something up.
I took a look. The adjustments provided in the editor appear to have been done to match the ability scores of the Thri-Kreen entry. For example, the Thri-Kreen on page 213 has an Dexterity score of 15 (+5 like the editor), but the entry for Thri-Kreen as a character grants only a +4. I think it probably makes sense to make it match the Thri-Kreen as a character entry instead. I'll make the changes.

Quote:
Also, Complete Psionics has something called Racial Classes. Are those implemented somewhere?
No, not at this time. I'll look into what it would take to implement that.
Sendric is offline   #293 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo420 View Post
I apologize if this is not the correct place to be doing this but I think I may have come across a bug.

When playing a Paladin before when you marked off a use of your channel ability then it would automatically mark off two uses of the lay on hands, as it should per the core rule book. I think it started in the update when the the button to reset abilities after nights rest that is no longer happening automatically.
The Paladin is a core class, so this should probably be reported in the 5.3 release thread (which is also serving as a bug thread for that release).
Sendric is offline   #294 Reply With Quote
Jimbo420

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Quote:
The Paladin is a core class, so this should probably be reported in the 5.3 release thread (which is also serving as a bug thread for that release).
I will post it there then.
Jimbo420 is offline   #295 Reply With Quote
GoldenBlue

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Quote:
I took a look. The adjustments provided in the editor appear to have been done to match the ability scores of the Thri-Kreen entry. For example, the Thri-Kreen on page 213 has an Dexterity score of 15 (+5 like the editor), but the entry for Thri-Kreen as a character grants only a +4. I think it probably makes sense to make it match the Thri-Kreen as a character entry instead. I'll make the changes.

No, not at this time. I'll look into what it would take to implement that.
Thanks for your good work on these data files! BTW, see page 14 of the EPH for the full race description for players.
GoldenBlue is offline   #296 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo420 View Post

These terms are for Pathfinder paladins not for 3.5 paladin. 3.5 Paladin does not get "uses per day" for Lay on Hands. They also don't have Channel Energy.

So make sure if you report this you report this for Pathfinder not d20.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #297 Reply With Quote
GoldenBlue

Old October 25th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I think I found another bug. My wife created a knight character and it doesn't seem to be added the max hit dice at first level. Her HP was only her con modifier (3). It should have been 15, right? (d12 + con mod?)
GoldenBlue is offline   #298 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 26th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBlue View Post
I think I found another bug. My wife created a knight character and it doesn't seem to be added the max hit dice at first level. Her HP was only her con modifier (3). It should have been 15, right? (d12 + con mod?)
Yep. That's a bug. It's an easy fix. If you open 3.5 - Players Handbook 2 in the editor and go to the Class tab and select "Knight". Enter 12 for "Hit Dice # Sides", save and test. This will resolve the issue. In the meantime, I'll make the fix for the next release. Looks like this class could use some touch-up anyway.
Sendric is offline   #299 Reply With Quote
GoldenBlue

Old October 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Quote:
... In the meantime, I'll make the fix for the next release. Looks like this class could use some touch-up anyway.
Yup, that fixed it. Thanks a bunch!
GoldenBlue is offline   #300 Reply With Quote