Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

joepacelli

Old November 16th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Did anyone here back the Scarred Lands kickstarter? I'm looking to start a new campaign next Sept and plan to use the Scarred Lands as the campaign setting and will most likely enter it into Realm Works to make running the campaign smoother.

I was wondering if anyone out there also plays Scarred Lands and started to enter it within Realm Works and maybe we could collaborate on the data entry.

Joe
joepacelli is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
geelpete

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I backed it as well: years ago, I digitized a lot of the history and general Ghelspad information for a New Venir-based 3.5 campaign. A lot of it is in a private Obsidian Portal campaign to which I could invite you if you're interested.
geelpete is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
joepacelli

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:33 AM
That would be great. Send me a private message with the details
joepacelli is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Now I want to create a region on a map called "The Scared Lands" and let my players laugh at me for the typo ... until they get there and, as soon as they cross that border, they have to make a will save or run back out in fear. And every day they're in the Scared Lands, they have to make another save, or again be struck with fear.
EightBitz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote