Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Azgulor

Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:57 AM
How/where can I apply drunkenness or addiction conditions to characters in Hero Lab? I found poisons and diseases (some at least), under ADJUST but I'm not having any luck finding alchohol or drug-related effects or how to build such.

Thanks
Azgulor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old June 2nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
Drunkenness applies the Sickened Condition (found on the Condition Tab), and Addiction applies Ability Score Damage (found under Other Adjustments on the Adjust tab).

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
I think the question here is how to note the condition on the character, not for a work-around to apply the effects.

Conditions are created in the Editor (General tab, Condition sub-tab). If all you need is to display it, it is pretty easy to create one. If you want to apply the effects automatically, you may need to create several (such as one for each drug) -- but something that is just informational is easy.

To match better with what charlieluce was getting at.. .there are non-specific adjustments you can use for the effects, so creating just "informational" conditions may be your best bet.
Silveras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old June 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Thanks, guys!
Azgulor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote