Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lowew79

Old April 2nd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Hello heroes'

Sorry that was a little cutesy. I'm building a hero, The Human Geek. He was picked on and bullied so thoroughly in school that he actually developed an immunity to all forms of attack and damage.

So my hero has immunity to fortitude effects. My question, what is his fortitude defense for the purpose of power level trade off?

In the fortitude defense section it says immune, but hero lab is limiting my will defense to 10 points. In a PL 10 game, my will defense should be able to trade off with fortitude up to 2x the power level (20 in this case).

So I assume that hero lab thinks that when you select immune to fortitude effects, your actual fortitude is 10 for the purpose of power level trade off. Is this accurate in RAW? If not then I think that's a bug in the system. Will someone who knows more than I do have a look please?
lowew79 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 3rd, 2016, 07:24 PM
I don't have a link onhand, but either on the current or the prior M&M message boards, it was confirmed that if you're immune, it is treated as being at PL for the maximum tradeoff on the other side.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote