Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

sebsaza

Old March 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Hi Lone Wolf Development forums,

I just got this Codex: Chaos Daemons and there are a ton of tables, lists and new rules.

I've been using AB for almost a year playing pretty regularly among CD, CSM, Eldar, GK, IG, Necrons, SoB, SM, Tau and Tyranids and all of the individual data files for the codices are great. I'm familiar with and have used ABCreator to just modify the names in SM to the angry marine variants from /tg/. I want to contribute to this update release for daemons and I'm not sure where to start. Is there some way a fond user of AB for 40k can help?
sebsaza is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
sebsaza

Old March 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Alternatively, patient fans could be patient...

I'm not used to this brave new world of list building with a book in my hands instead of a mouse.
sebsaza is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Spack
Volunteer Data File Author

Old March 6th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Chaos Demons are already being worked on by the team, thank you for the offer but it's well in hand. As stated here in the forum and also on the ab40k.org there is an embargo on new codexes being included in the released files of at least one month from UK official release date.

Dan
AB40k Site Admin
http://www.ab40k.org - home of the AB40k maintainers
Spack is offline   #3 Reply With Quote