Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Seregil

Old November 16th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Hello,

I searched quickly but I did not find anyone requesting the feature: the ability to zoom or resize the text in the player preview. We currently can do it for images, but not for text. My secondary monitor is a bit far away from the table and it need just a bit bigger text. I could change the resolution (in fact, I did) but simply increasing the font size in the player preview would have worked too.

Thanks!
Seregil is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old November 17th, 2014, 08:47 AM
I had a huge issue with this myself, then I thought, "hey, stupid, drop the resolution on the player view".

So I went from 1080p to 720p and that REALLY helped. The default font size is now just about perfect for my 46" tv display.

Give that a shot.
Pollution is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 17th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
I had a huge issue with this myself, then I thought, "hey, stupid, drop the resolution on the player view".

So I went from 1080p to 720p and that REALLY helped. The default font size is now just about perfect for my 46" tv display.

Give that a shot.
Awesome work around to the problem!
Exmortis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old November 17th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Awesome work around to the problem!
It's really so simple, nobody will ever think of it. Why WOULDN'T you use your native resolution? Right?

I can't figure out what made me think of it, I was sitting there bitching about the font size (which I've hated since launch), then just did it without thinking. No clue why I did it, but the result was perfect.

Sometimes, the best solution is the easiest.
Pollution is offline   #4 Reply With Quote