Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Philderbeast

Old August 6th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Just Pete, thanks for that feedback, I'll see if i can come up with a fix for the back button, however I'm not sure about this one. The easiest way to back out of the app is to use the home button and should drop you out straight away.

for Shadowrun, that would have to happen on the lone wolf side as I'm just reading and displaying their HTML stat blocks at the moment. I don't use that system to see exactly whats happening there, however filing a bug report for the HTML stat blocks should give them the information they need to work something out.
Philderbeast is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Fionavar

Old August 7th, 2014, 12:47 AM
At the moment my POR with over 5 characters does not load in its entirety fwiw
Fionavar is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old August 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM
PM sent, I will need some more info and a copy of the portfolio to debug that one Fionavar
Philderbeast is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
LordSlapNut

Old August 7th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Is this an open source project?
LordSlapNut is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
AlHazred

Old August 7th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Philderbeast, I love this app! Fantastic work!

The only thing I'd add (if I had even a shred of coding ability for Android) is some sort of toggle setting to include the descriptions of stuff. For example, loading Fate characters you get the names of Stunts, but not descriptions.
AlHazred is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old August 7th, 2014, 07:40 AM
looks good so far on my droid 4, kudos! Before promoting to the rest of my group though I'd like to see Dropbox or local file (so we can open from dropbox), as that's the "official" place where all our group's portfolios are kept.

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Just Pete

Old August 7th, 2014, 07:47 AM
I can confirm Fionavar's issue.

I've loaded a portfolio for Pathfinder characters - 4 characters with 3 companions. Only the first 2 characters and the first companion appear. I can send the portfolio...
Just Pete is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Jerith

Old August 7th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philderbeast View Post
I current have it set to only work with android 4.1 or up, I might be able to make it work on earlier versions with out much work, if you can tell me what version it is I can do some testing. (its in my list of supported devices so perhaps you just need to do an update?)

As for the kindle fire, I have no plans at this stage to release it on other market places etc at least until development slows down somewhat so I'm not spending all my time uploading to multiple app stores etc. (sorry about that)
My Droid Razr HD is 4.4.2 so it's not an older version issue. I don't know why but Google Play tells me it is not compatible.

I'm willing to just side-load an APK instead of using the store, at least just to see if it works.
Jerith is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old August 7th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Alhazred at ythe moment that's just not possible at its not in the stat blocks I'm reading to make the current output, however when I start pon the dynamic stat blocks the info is there and will be available. The one catch is I have to do each game system seperatly so itwill be some time before I get them all done.

Just Pete thanks for the extra info. I might me able to debug it now if not I will send you my email.

Ladyofdragons I'll look in to adding Dropbox support.

edit: I have replicated the characters not showing I just need to get some time to debug and fix it now, hopefully I will get some time tonight to get that done.

Last edited by Philderbeast; August 7th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.
Philderbeast is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old August 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I can see my portfolios listed, but none are selectable.
EightBitz is offline   #30 Reply With Quote