Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diaz Ex Machina

Old February 24th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Hello and thank you for your time.

I'm creating an ifrit swashbuckler PC with the Mostly Human alternate racial trait. I should be able to choose from the Favored Bonus drop-down menu the option for the human swashbuckler ("Increase the total number of points in the swashbuckler’s panache pool by 1/4") since I count as a humanoid (human) for all purposes, but the software only gives me the basic two options, +1 Hit Point or +1 Skill Rank. How can I solve this problem? Do I have to wait for the next patch to address this issue or is there anything I can do immediately?
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Diaz Ex Machina

Old February 24th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I have accidentally create the same thread two times, can someone please delete this one?
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old February 24th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Well first of all report this as a bug report if you believe it to be so. You can do this here.

This said while it is a bit of an cumbersome work around. Alter your race to human select the favorite class bonus. Than change back to the ifrit. This will still mark it as an error in Hero Lab but the favorite class bonus does get applied.

The cumbersome bit about the work around is that you have to keep switching back and forth each level up.
Togainu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Diaz Ex Machina

Old February 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM
I have filed a bug report. I've made some tries also with the "Pass for Human" tiefling trait and the "Scion of Humanity" aasimar trait. The former doesn't work properly either, while the latter works fine.
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Caedance

Old May 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Hi there,

I am having the exact same issue with my Undine Watersinger Bard. That suggested work-around does not work. I lose the favored class bonus immediately upon swapping back to Undine.

It's been months -- when will this bug be fixed?! I've filed several bug reports.
Caedance is offline   #5 Reply With Quote