Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

Staks

Old January 26th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Just swapped over from army builder 2 to 3 as its datafile was much more up to date. Here are some questions though -

I notice with AB3 you can't right click the troops abilities to read the description of what each ability does. Is this by design? I notice it could be done in AB2.

Also how up to date are the magic items etc? Im new to using Army builder for confrontation and want to know if i can 'rely' on the info in there or if i should really manually add magic items from the cards i own at the end.

Thanks
  #1 Reply With Quote
ianinak

Old January 29th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Speaking of which, where do you find or download the newest c3 english file from? I don;t see anything newer than july 05 in the dl for this site, and the version I got from the main wolflair site was from november. Anybody know?
ianinak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 5th, 2006, 06:49 AM
New files coming out tonight.
You can access all the files from within Army Builder, the upper right hand corner has a button to pull down the list of updates available.

Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #3 Reply With Quote