Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > The 9th Age

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 729

Old February 17th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Be sure to print or remember your roster builds as many saved rosters will not work. You can of course re-create them, unless they were illegal builds and I finally caught them with rules validations.

Release Notes:
- Core Rules 0.11.9.3
- Paths of Magic 0.11.2
- Infernal Dwarves 0.12
- Bug Fixes

Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.
If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from
dl.dropbox.com/s/2bxltl6w6p02i70/9th_1.13.ab
EdSteiner is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Snarkhunter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 13

Old February 17th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Daemon Legions - seems to be missing the Hellish Crown (25 pt Daemonic Enchanted Item that gives +1 Leadership). It doesn't appear as an option for any hero or lord choice.
Snarkhunter is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Snarkhunter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 13

Old February 17th, 2016, 12:49 PM
For Ogre Khans:

Fencer's Swords are adding +2 attacks to the stat line, should only be +1 attack. (Tested on Great Shaman and Mammoth Hunter).

The description of the Wildheart Big Name refers to Mammoth Hunters as "Trackers", Great Khans as "Warlords", Khans as "Brawlers", Bruisers as "Ironclads", Mercenary Veterans as "Ogre Mercenaries", Bombardiers as "Cannoneers" and Thunder Cannons as "Thundercrackers". It also fails to call out that you may not take Shamans with Fire Blessing or Greater Shamans with Greater Fire Blessing. Lastly - it refers to the potential upgrade of another Mammoth Hunter to become a BSB as free - when it is a 25 pt cost.

As just referenced above, the cost for upgrading a Mammoth Hunter to be a BSB (enabled by the Wildheart Big Name) should be 25 pts, not free.

Mithril Mail provides a 2+ armor class which cannot be improved by innate defence or shields. Iron Fists are neither and can improve the armor class to 1+. This also should work with the Beast Axe from the Beast Herds book. In both cases, the current Army Builder fails to apply the improvement.
Snarkhunter is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 729

Old February 17th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkhunter View Post
Daemon Legions - seems to be missing the Hellish Crown (25 pt Daemonic Enchanted Item that gives +1 Leadership). It doesn't appear as an option for any hero or lord choice.
Fixed DL same release again
EdSteiner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 729

Old February 17th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkhunter View Post
For Ogre Khans:

Fencer's Swords are adding +2 attacks to the stat line, should only be +1 attack. (Tested on Great Shaman and Mammoth Hunter).

The description of the Wildheart Big Name refers to Mammoth Hunters as "Trackers", Great Khans as "Warlords", Khans as "Brawlers", Bruisers as "Ironclads", Mercenary Veterans as "Ogre Mercenaries", Bombardiers as "Cannoneers" and Thunder Cannons as "Thundercrackers". It also fails to call out that you may not take Shamans with Fire Blessing or Greater Shamans with Greater Fire Blessing. Lastly - it refers to the potential upgrade of another Mammoth Hunter to become a BSB as free - when it is a 25 pt cost.

As just referenced above, the cost for upgrading a Mammoth Hunter to be a BSB (enabled by the Wildheart Big Name) should be 25 pts, not free..
Fixed DL same release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkhunter View Post
Mithril Mail provides a 2+ armor class which cannot be improved by innate defence or shields. Iron Fists are neither and can improve the armor class to 1+. This also should work with the Beast Axe from the Beast Herds book. In both cases, the current Army Builder fails to apply the improvement.
Will review, I see your point. Item "X" gives you Armour Save of 2+ which cannot be imporved with Innate Defence or Shield. Iron Fist and Beast Axe both can increase Save and are not Innate Defence or Shield, got it.

Fixed DL same release.
EdSteiner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Skipschnit
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4

Old February 17th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Ed,
Issue with Saurian Ancients, Skink sky-riders. Issue is with champion when selecting the Rhamphodon as a mount. He is not getting charged the 5pts for the mount and be is not getting the Mount's Protection (5+) like the rest of the unit.
Also the Spearback should have BS of 4 not 3. It also only has 3 wounds not 4. And it has 3 attacks not 2.

And buy yourself a pint or two for putting all this together! Cheers
Skipschnit is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 729

Old February 22nd, 2016, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipschnit View Post
Ed,
Issue with Saurian Ancients, Skink sky-riders. Issue is with champion when selecting the Rhamphodon as a mount. He is not getting charged the 5pts for the mount and be is not getting the Mount's Protection (5+) like the rest of the unit.
Also the Spearback should have BS of 4 not 3. It also only has 3 wounds not 4. And it has 3 attacks not 2.

And buy yourself a pint or two for putting all this together! Cheers
Fixed DL same release
EdSteiner is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.